The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT139670With a half-title.London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, 1722. ,43,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-letter-from-the-Bishop-of-Durham-with-a-charge-to-the-Clergy-of-his-diocese-anno-1722~~William-Talbot BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 114091166X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter From The Bishop Of Durham, With A Charge To The Clergy Of His Diocese, Anno 1722. - neues Buch
A Letter From The Bishop Of Durham, With A Charge To The Clergy Of His Diocese, Anno 1722. William Talbot, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Letter From The Bishop Of Durham, With A Charge To The Clergy Of His Diocese, Anno 1722. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Letter from the Bishop of Durham, with a Charge to the Clergy of His Diocese, Anno 1722.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter from the Bishop of Durham, with a Charge to the Clergy of His Diocese, Anno 1722.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911661
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114091166X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.02.2012 08:07:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Nine Sermons: The First Preached Before His Majesty K. Charles I. the Others on Special and Eminent Occasions. by William Chillingwo", von "Chillingworth, William" (9781140911654)
- "A Sincere Christian and Convert from the Church of Rome, Exemplified in the Life of Daniel Herly, a Poor Irish Peasant. by ... Edward Synge, ... a N", von "Synge, Edward" (9781140911678)
- "Additional Discourses of Mr. Chillingworth. the Fourth Edition.", von "Chillingworth, William" (9781140911647)
- "An Essay in Favour of the Ancient Practice of Giving the Eucharist to Children. by the Late Reverend and Learned Mr. James Peirce, of Exon.", von "Peirce, James" (9781140911685)
- "Counsellor Manners His Last Legacy to His Son. Containing Instructions for His Behaviour and Deportment Among Men, ... Licensed, Octob. 27th by Sir R.", von "Dare, Josiah" (9781140911630)
- "A Practical Exposition of the Church-Catechism: In Several Discourses on All the Parts of It. in Two Volumes. ... by Matthew Hole, ... the Third Edi", von "Hole, Matthew" (9781140911692)