The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW020444First issued in: Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society 2 (1793): 41-246. Attributed to Pemberton in MHS Proceedings 1 (1879): 60. Error in paging: p. 129-136 misnumbered 121-128. "Errata."--p. .[Boston] : Printed at the Apollo Press, in Boston, by Joseph Belknap, no. 8, Dock Square, MDCCXCV.  ,206p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century An-historical-journal-of-the-American-war-Extracted-from-the-publications-of-the-Massachusetts-Historical-Society~~Thomas-Pemberton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An historical journal of the American war. Extracted from the publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society. Thomas Pemberton, Books, History, An historical journal of the American war. Extracted from the publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society. Books>History
An Historical Journal of the American War. Extracted from the Publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 230 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=417gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Historical Journal of the American War. Extracted from the Publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Historical Journal of the American War. Extracted from the Publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911609
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911600
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,417 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.08.2012 05:49:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Adventures of Five Englishmen from Pulo Condoro, a Factory of the New Company in the East-Indies. Who Were Shipwreckt [Sic] Upon the Little Kingdo", von "Vaughan, Walter" (9781140911593)
- "The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules for Conduct in All Parts of Life. the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged. Written by a Gentleman.", von "Gentleman" (9781140911616)
- "Pontefract Castle. an Account How It Was Taken: And How General Rainsborough Was Surprised in His Quarters at Doncaster, Anno 1648. ... by Captain Tho", von "Paulden, Thomas" (9781140911586)
- "A Sermon, Preached in the Church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. by the REV. Richard Munkhouse, ...", von "Munkhouse, Richard" (9781140911623)
- "Memoirs of Frederick III [Sic], King of Prussia. Containing All the Memorable Battles and Transactions of That Great Prince, to the Latter End of Nove", von "Frederick II, King Of Prussia" (9781140911579)
- "Counsellor Manners His Last Legacy to His Son. Containing Instructions for His Behaviour and Deportment Among Men, ... Licensed, Octob. 27th by Sir R.", von "Dare, Josiah" (9781140911630)