The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT146244Anonymous. By Sir Thomas Burnet. With a half-title.London : printed for J. Baker, 1713. ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Some-new-proofs-by-which-it-appears-that-the-Pretender-is-truly-James-the-Third-The-third-edition~~Thomas-Burnet Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Some new proofs by which it appears that the Pretender is truly James the Third. The third edition. Thomas Burnet, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Some new proofs by which it appears that the Pretender is truly James the Third. The third edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Some New Proofs by Which It Appears That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Some New Proofs by Which It Appears That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Some New Proofs by Which It Appears That the Pretender Is Truly James the Third. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140852773
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140852779
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.02.2012 08:57:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:53:24
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A View of the United States of America, in a Series of Papers, Written ... Between ... 1787 and 1794; By Tench Coxe, ... Interspersed with Authentic", von "Coxe, Tench" (9781140852766)
- "The Deceitful Irishman, and Artful Cheat; Being the Whole Life and Remarkable Robberies and Forgeries, Committed by William Smith, Who Was Executed at", von "Smith, William, Jr." (9781140852780)
- "An Address, Delivered Before the Members of the Massachusetts Charitable Fire Society, at Their Annual Meeting, in Boston, May 31, 1799. [One Line of", von "Davis, John" (9781140852759)
- "A Comparative View of the French and English Nations, in Their Manners, Politics, and Literature. by John Andrews, ...", von "Andrews, John" (9781140852797)
- "The Case of Addressing Consider'd: Upon Occasion of the Addresses Lately Presented to the Earl of Nottingham, and the Bishop of Chester.", von "Gibson, Edmund" (9781140852742)
- "A Collection of Essays and Fugitiv [Sic] Writings. on Moral, Historical, Political and Literary Subjects. by Noah Webster, Jun. Attorney at Law. [Th", von "Webster, Noah, Jr." (9781140852803)