The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT114589A member of the House of Commons = Sir Richard Steele. Originally published in four parts.London : printed for S. Popping, 1719. 67,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-plebeians-By-a-member-of-the-House-of-Commons-The-sixth-edition~~Richard-Steele BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140852612, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The plebeians. By a member of the House of Commons. The sixth edition. Richard Steele, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The plebeians. By a member of the House of Commons. The sixth edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Plebeians. by a Member of the House of Commons. the Sixth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Plebeians. by a Member of the House of Commons. the Sixth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140852612
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140852612
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.03.2012 08:23:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:53:24
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Address to the People of Great Britain. by George Burges, B.A.", von "Burges, George" (9781140852605)
- "The Liberty and Property of British Subjects Asserted: In a Letter from an Assembly-Man in Carolina; To His Friend in London.", von "J. N. , Assembly Man in Carolina" (9781140852629)
- "General Heads of a Plan for Erecting a New Prison and Bridewell in the City of Edinburgh. Offered to the Consideration of the Public, by the Right Hon", von "Steuart, David" (9781140852599)
- "Observations on the Letter by a By-Stander, Bristol Printed in the Year 1760. to Which Is Added, an Explanation of a Certain Method of Building a Sing", von "Stratford, Ferdinando" (9781140852636)
- "A Letter on the Secret Tribunals of Westphalia, Addressed to Elizabeth, Countess of Pembroke.", von "Coxe, William" (9781140852582)
- "A Moral and Political Lecture, Delivered at Bristol. by S. T. Coleridge, ...", von "Coleridge, Samuel Taylor" (9781140852643)