Paperback, [EAN: 9781140852506], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT126594Anonymous. By George Hay. With a final advertisement leaf. There are two settings of the first four and last two pages: this setting has 15 lines of text on A1 and catchword: In; pp. 47, 48 end with 'FINIS'; the variant has an unsigned first gathering, London : printed, and sold by J. P. Coghlan, 1779. ,48,p. ; 8°, 11232, Social Sciences, 3048861, Children's Studies, 13022421, Communication & Media Studies, 11005, Criminology, 11244, Customs & Traditions, 11247, Demography, 10555, Disaster Relief, 11251, Emigration & Immigration, 11256, Folklore & Mythology, 11258, Gender Studies, 11270, Gerontology, 10775, Holidays, 11272, Human Geography, 69845, Library & Information Science, 11986, Linguistics, 11274, Methodology, 16233621, Museum Studies & Museology, 11276, Philanthropy & Charity, 4556, Popular Culture, 11280, Pornography, 10576, Poverty, 11282, Reference, 11284, Research, 11286, Social Work, 11298, Specific Demographics, 11324, Urban Planning & Development, 3825161, Violence in Society, 3377866011, Politics & Social Sciences, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Gebraucht Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140852507, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Memorial to the Public, in Behalf of the Roman Catholics of Edinburgh and Glasgow; Containing, an Account of the Late Riot Against Them on the Second and Following Days of February, 1779; . - neues Buch
[EAN: 9781140852506], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Language: english. Print On Demand.
Deastore, Roma, ROMA, Italy  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
A memorial to the public, in behalf of the Roman Catholics of Edinburgh and Glasgow; containing, an account of the late riot against them on the second and following days of February, 1779; ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A memorial to the public, in behalf of the Roman Catholics of Edinburgh and Glasgow; containing, an account of the late riot against them on the second and following days of February, 1779; ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140852506
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140852507
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,122 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.08.2012 20:18:45
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 15.07.2013 09:53:02
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Appendix to a Letter to Dr. Shebbeare. to Which Are Added, Some Observations on a Pamphlet, Entitled, Taxation No Tyranny: In Which the Sophistry", von "Baillie, Hugh" (9781140852490)
- "A Farther Warning of Popery, and of the Second Dreadful Wo [Sic] That Are Now Certainly at Hand: And of the Third Dreadful Wo, Which Cometh Soon Aft", von "Bull, Digby" (9781140852513)
- "A Letter to Dr. Shebear: Containing a Refutation of His Arguments Concerning the Boston and Quebec Acts of Parliament: And His Aspersions Upon", von "Baillie, Hugh" (9781140852483)
- "Anti-Revolutionary Thoughts of a Revolutionary Writer: From "The Secret History of the Revolution of France," by Monsieur Franois Pags.", von "Pags, Franois Xavier" (9781140852520)
- "The Dangers of Premature Peace. with Cursory Strictures on the Declaration of the King of Prussia, Inscribed to William Wilberforce, Esq. by John Bowl", von "Bowles, John" (9781140852476)
- "An Answer to the Five Important Queries, Contain'd in Mr. Prolocutor's PostScript to His Answer to a Letter, &C. with Some Fresh Queries, ... Relatin", von "Divine of the Church of England, Of The" (9781140852537)