The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT080750Anonymous. By Samuel Pike.London : printed for J. Buckland; T. Field; and E. Dilly, 1760. viii,86,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Simple-truth-vindicated~~Samuel-Pike BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Simple truth vindicated: in sundry important theological queries; which are examined and resolved by the scriptures only: un Samuel Pike, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Simple truth vindicated: in sundry important theological queries; which are examined and resolved by the scriptures only: un Books>Religion and Spirituality
Simple Truth Vindicated: In Sundry Important Theological Queries; Which Are Examined and Resolved by the Scriptures Only: Under Four Heads; ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 102 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Simple Truth Vindicated: In Sundry Important Theological Queries; Which Are Examined and Resolved by the Scriptures Only: Under Four Heads; ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Simple Truth Vindicated: In Sundry Important Theological Queries; Which Are Examined and Resolved by the Scriptures Only: Under Four Heads; ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839828
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839829
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,195 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.04.2012 09:47:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Companion for the Sabbath; Containing Rules for Learning the Word of God with Certain and Saving Benefit. Dedicated to the Inhabitants of Tadley,", von "Duncan, John" (9781140839811)
- "A Discourse Directing What We Are to Do, After Strict Enquiry Whether or No We Truly Love God. by the Late Reverend Mr. John How, ... the Third Edit", von "Howe, John" (9781140839835)
- "Gospel-Sonnets: Or, Spiritual Songs. in Six Parts. ... by Mr. Ralph Erskine, ... the 2D Edition (of That Book Formerly Intituled, Gosp", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781140839804)
- "A Collection of Sermons on Several Subjects. Preach'd Some by the REV. Ebenezer Erskine, ... and Others by the REV. Ralph Erskine, ... with a Recomm", von "Erskine, Ebenezer" (9781140839842)
- "Christ the People's Covenant. a Sermon Preached, Immediately Before the Celebration of the Lord's Supper, at Dunfermling, August 19. 1722. to Which Is", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781140839798)
- "A Discourse Concerning the Nature and Design of the Lord's Supper. ... by Henry Grove. the Eighth Edition. to Which Are Added, I. a Discourse on the", von "Grove, Henry" (9781140839859)