The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT083473London : printed; and sold by J. Osborn; and W. Thorn, 1740. ,xl,,248p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-essay-towards-an-instruction-for-the-Indians-explaining-the-most-essential-doctrines-of-Christianity-Together-with-directions-and-prayers-By-the-Right-Reverend-Father-in-God-Thomas-Lord-Bishop-of-Sodor-and-Man~~Thomas-Wilson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An essay towards an instruction for the Indians; explaining the most essential doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with directions and prayers ... By the Right Reverend Father in God, Thomas, Lord Bishop of Sodor and Man. Thomas Wilson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An essay towards an instruction for the Indians; explaining the most essential doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with direct Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Essay Towards an Instruction for the Indians; Explaining the Most Essential Doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with Directions and Prayers .. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 306 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=549gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay Towards an Instruction for the Indians; Explaining the Most Essential Doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with Directions and Prayers ..
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay Towards an Instruction for the Indians; Explaining the Most Essential Doctrines of Christianity. ... Together with Directions and Prayers ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839637
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839632
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,549 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.09.2011 08:50:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Charles and Allectum. the Memoirs of the Reverend James Thomson, ... in Two Books.", von "Thomson, James" (9781140839620)
- "A Commentary, Practical and Explanatory, on the Liturgy of the Church of England, ... by a Layman, ...", von "Waldo, Peter" (9781140839644)
- "Hymns and Sacred Poems. Published by John Wesley, ... and Charles Wesley, ... the Third Edition.", von "Wesley, John" (9781140839613)
- "A Catechism: Or, an Instruction in the Christian Religion, by Way of Question and Answer. in Three Parts. ...", von "Mears, John" (9781140839651)
- "The Young Man's Calling: Or, the Whole Duty of Youth. in a Serious and Compassionate Address to All Young Persons ... Together with Remarks Upo", von "Crossman, Samuel" (9781140839606)
- "The Church of England's Opinion of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Being a Paraphrase on the Five First Articles of Her Religion.", von "Weddred, John" (9781140839668)