The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT099772London : printed for J. Wood, 1747. ,37,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-essay-upon-litigiousness-as-it-is-commonly-but-unjustly-charged-upon-the-clergy-By-a-sufferer~~Sufferer BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140839381, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An essay upon litigiousness, as it is commonly, but unjustly, charged upon the clergy. By a sufferer. - neues Buch
An essay upon litigiousness, as it is commonly, but unjustly, charged upon the clergy. By a sufferer. Sufferer, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An essay upon litigiousness, as it is commonly, but unjustly, charged upon the clergy. By a sufferer. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Essay Upon Litigiousness, as It Is Commonly, But Unjustly, Charged Upon the Clergy. by a Sufferer.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay Upon Litigiousness, as It Is Commonly, But Unjustly, Charged Upon the Clergy. by a Sufferer.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839385
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839381
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.05.2012 16:30:56
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon of the Unpardonable Sin Against the Holy Ghost. by John Tillotson, D.D.", von "Tillotson, John" (9781140839378)
- "A Confession of Faith, as It Was Publickly Deliver'd by a Dissenting Minister, at His Ordination August 2D. 1705.", von "Rosewell, Samuel" (9781140839392)
- "The Importance of Charity, a Sermon Preached in the Church of Falkirk, ... May 4th. 1800. for the Benefit of the Public Kitchen in That Town, by James", von "Wilson, James" (9781140839361)
- "Truth Without Disguise. Or, an Essay for Union Among Christians. with an Appeal to My Brethren of the Baptiz'd Churches in Great Britain and Ireland.", von "Acton, Samuel" (9781140839408)
- "A Confession of Faith, at the Publick Ordination of Thomas Bradbury. London, July the Tenth, 1707. with an Exhortation to Minister and People. by Mr", von "Bradbury, Thomas" (9781140839354)
- "Twenty Discourses on the Most Important Subjects; Carefully Abridged, from the Works of Archbishop Tillotson, ... by D. Henry. the Fourth Edition.", von "Tillotson, John" (9781140839415)