The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT147523With a final advertisement leaf. Signed on p.xii: S-- L--.London : printed for the author; and sold by Mr. Terry; Mr Davidson; Mr. Chalmers; Mr. Baker; Mrs. Hows; Mr. Mantle, Sussex; Mr. Fenley, Bristol; and by Mr Chalmers, Portsmouth Common, 1787. 78,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Zions-ornaments-and-offerings-The-author-unknown-and-yet-well-known-With-a-recommendatory-preface-c-By-Wm-Huntington-SS~~S-L BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Zion's ornaments and offerings. The author unknown, and yet well known. With a recommendatory preface, &c. By Wm Huntington, S.S. S-- L--, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Zion's ornaments and offerings. The author unknown, and yet well known. With a recommendatory preface, &c. By Wm Books>Religion and Spirituality
Zion's Ornaments and Offerings. the Author Unknown, and Yet Well Known. with a Recommendatory Preface, &C. by Wm Huntington, S.S. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Zion's Ornaments and Offerings. the Author Unknown, and Yet Well Known. with a Recommendatory Preface, &C. by Wm Huntington, S.S.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Zion's Ornaments and Offerings. the Author Unknown, and Yet Well Known. with a Recommendatory Preface, &C. by Wm Huntington, S.S.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839217
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839217
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,163 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.09.2012 15:02:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Happiness of Man in This Life. by G. Nelson, ...", von "Nelson, Gilbert" (9781140839200)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Sunday, June 18, 1769, at the Opening of the Parish-Church of St. Catharine, Dublin, (Lately Rebuilt for the Support of the Ch", von "Mann, Isaac" (9781140839224)
- "Two Sermons Preached at Chester Le Street, the First on Tuesday, the 19th of December, 1797, the Day Appointed for a General Thanksgiving; The Second", von "Nesfield, William" (9781140839194)
- "A Discourse Delivered at Hallowell, at the Opening of the Academy in That Place, May 5, 1795. by Alden Bradford, A.M. S.H.S. Pastor of the Church in", von "Bradford, Alden" (9781140839231)
- "Remarks Upon the Case of the Episcopal Clergy and Those of the Episcopal Perswasion, Considered as to the Granting Them a Toleration and Indulgence: I", von "Ramsay, James" (9781140839187)
- "Public Confession of Christ Illustrated, and the Obligations to It Stated. a Sermon Preached at Newton of Mearns 5th of September, 1780. ... by James", von "Ramsay, James" (9781140839248)