The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N003599Notes: The titlepage is a cancel.Imprint: Durham : printed for the author, 1738. Collation: x,211,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-happiness-of-man-in-this-life-By-G-Nelson~~Gilbert-Nelson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140839209, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The happiness of man in this life. By G. Nelson, ... Gilbert Nelson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The happiness of man in this life. By G. Nelson, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Happiness of Man in This Life. by G. Nelson, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Happiness of Man in This Life. by G. Nelson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839200
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839209
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.02.2012 04:59:00
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:52:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Two Sermons Preached at Chester Le Street, the First on Tuesday, the 19th of December, 1797, the Day Appointed for a General Thanksgiving; The Second", von "Nesfield, William" (9781140839194)
- "Zion's Ornaments and Offerings. the Author Unknown, and Yet Well Known. with a Recommendatory Preface, &C. by Wm Huntington, S.S.", von "S-- L--, L" (9781140839217)
- "Remarks Upon the Case of the Episcopal Clergy and Those of the Episcopal Perswasion, Considered as to the Granting Them a Toleration and Indulgence: I", von "Ramsay, James" (9781140839187)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Sunday, June 18, 1769, at the Opening of the Parish-Church of St. Catharine, Dublin, (Lately Rebuilt for the Support of the Ch", von "Mann, Isaac" (9781140839224)
- "Letters & Dialogues on the Lord's Supper: Showing the Obligation Upon All Christians to Communicate; The Qualifications Required; ... by the REV. Jose", von "Robertson, Joseph" (9781140839170)
- "A Discourse Delivered at Hallowell, at the Opening of the Academy in That Place, May 5, 1795. by Alden Bradford, A.M. S.H.S. Pastor of the Church in", von "Bradford, Alden" (9781140839231)