The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T073607Notes: Imprint: London : printed by J. Darby for J. Laurence, and N. Cliff and D. Jackson, 1713. Collation: 39,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-funeral-sermon-upon-the-death-of-Mr-Thomas-Clissold-who-departed-this-life-May-24-1713-in-the-31st-year-of-his-age-By-Thomas-Reynolds~~Thomas-Reynolds BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A funeral sermon upon the death of Mr. Thomas Clissold, who departed this life, May 24. 1713. in the 31st year of his age. By Thomas Reynolds. Thomas Reynolds, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A funeral sermon upon the death of Mr. Thomas Clissold, who departed this life, May 24. 1713. in the 31st year of his age. By Thom Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Funeral Sermon Upon the Death of Mr. Thomas Clissold, Who Departed This Life, May 24. 1713. in the 31st Year of His Age. by Thomas Reynolds. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Funeral Sermon Upon the Death of Mr. Thomas Clissold, Who Departed This Life, May 24. 1713. in the 31st Year of His Age. by Thomas Reynolds.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Funeral Sermon Upon the Death of Mr. Thomas Clissold, Who Departed This Life, May 24. 1713. in the 31st Year of His Age. by Thomas Reynolds.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140778868
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140778862
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,104 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.01.2012 12:28:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:45:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Sentences of Ali Son-In-Law of Mahomet, and His Fourth Successor. Translated from an Authentick Arabick Manuscript in the Bodleian Library at Oxford,", von "Ali Ibn Abi Talib, Caliph" (9781140778851)
- "An Inquiry Into the Spirit and Tendency of Letters on Theron and Aspasio. with a View of the Law of Nature, and an Inquiry Into Letters on the Law of", von "Riccaltoun, Robert" (9781140778875)
- "A Concise History of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah; Connected with the History or Chief Events of the Neighbouring States and Succeeding Empires", von "Murry, Ann" (9781140778844)
- "A Funeral Sermon Upon the Death of Mrs. Eleanor Murden, Who Departed This Life, May 31. 1713. ... by Thomas Reynolds.", von "Reynolds, Thomas" (9781140778882)
- "A Concise History of the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah; Connected with the History or Chief Events of the Neighbouring States and Succeeding Empires", von "Murry, Ann" (9781140778837)
- "Count Di Novini; Or the Confederate Carthusians. a Neapolitan Tale. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Sands, James" (9781140778899)