The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT131115A minister of the Church of Scotland = James Bannatyne.Edinburgh : printed by R. Fleming, and sold at most booksellers shops in town, 1737. ,151,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Mistakes-about-religion-amongst-the-causes-of-our-defection-from-the-spirit-of-the-gospel-By-a-minister-of-the-Church-of-Scotland~~James-Bannatyne BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140766074, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 162 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=299gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mistakes about Religion, Amongst the Causes of Our Defection from the Spirit of the Gospel. by a Minister of the Church of Scotland.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Mistakes about Religion, Amongst the Causes of Our Defection from the Spirit of the Gospel. by a Minister of the Church of Scotland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766070
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766074
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,299 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.02.2012 14:54:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:35:35
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Essays on Various Subjects Relative to the Present State of Religion 1. on the Controversy about Some Burgess Oaths. ... 8. on the Religious Character", von "Anderson, John" (9781140766063)
- "The Law of Real Property Mortgages in New Jersey.", von "Reuben Knox" (9781140766087)
- "A Warning Against the Quakers: Wherein the Errors of That Sect Are Plainly Detected; ... by Mrs. Antonia Bourignon. Done Out of French. to Which Is", von "Bourignon, Antoinette" (9781140766056)
- "A Caveat Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, Against the Insinuating Letter of Mr. Wharton. by William Pilling.", von "Pilling, William" (9781140766094)
- "A Letter Writ in the Year 1730. Concerning the Question, Whether the Logos Supplied the Place of a Human Soul in the Person of Jesus Christ. to Whic", von "Lardner, Nathaniel" (9781140766049)
- "An Address to the Roman Catholics of the United States of America. Occasioned by a Letter Addressed to the Catholics of Worcester, by Mr. Wharton, ..", von "Carroll, John" (9781140766100)