The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT133235Title from drop-head title on sig.A. Also issued as part of: 'A new collection of voyages and travels' London, 1708-10, reissued London, 1711; compiled by John Stevens.[London?, 1710?] 77,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century A-voyage-to-Madagascar-the-adjacent-islands-and-coast-of-Africk~~Fran-ois-Cauche Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140715348, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 88 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=172gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A voyage to Madagascar, the adjacent islands, and coast of Africk. François Cauche, Books, History, A voyage to Madagascar, the adjacent islands, and coast of Africk. Books>History
A Voyage to Madagascar, the Adjacent Islands, and Coast of Africk.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Voyage to Madagascar, the Adjacent Islands, and Coast of Africk.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140715344
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140715348
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,172 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.09.2012 09:31:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Travels of Peter Teixeira from India to Italy by Land.", von "Teixeira, Pedro" (9781140715337)
- "Brookes' General Gazetteer Abridged. Containing a Geographical Description of the Countries, Cities, Towns, Forts, Seas, Rivers, Lakes, Mountains, Cap", von "Brookes, R." (9781140715351)
- "Voyages En Anglois Et En Franois D'A. de La Motraye, En Diverses Provinces Et Places de La Prusse Ducale Etrroyale, de La Russie, de La Pologne &C. ..", von "La Mottraye, Aubry De" (9781140715320)
- "A Survey of Staffordshire. Containing, the Antiquities of That County, with a Description of Beeston-Castle in Cheshire.... to Which Are Added, Some", von "Erdeswicke, Sampson" (9781140715368)
- "A tour through Ireland. Wherein the present state of that Kingdom is considered; and the most noted cities, towns, seats, buildings, loughs, &c described. Interspersed with observations ...", von "Luckombe, Philip" (9781140715313)
- "A New and Accurate Description of All the Direct and Principal Cross Roads in Great Britain. ... the Second Edition, Corrected; With the Addition of", von "Paterson, Daniel" (9781140715375)