The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT097405Signed at end: A. Wagstaffe, a pseudonym. The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.London : printed for J. Moore, 1716. 36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-true-account-of-the-late-pyracies-of-Jamaica-the-authors-abettors-and-encouragers-thereof-By-one-just-arrived-from-that-island~~A-Wagstaffe Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A true account of the late pyracies of Jamaica; the authors, abettors, and encouragers thereof. ... By one just arrived from that island. ... A. Wagstaffe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A true account of the late pyracies of Jamaica; the authors, abettors, and encouragers thereof. ... By one just arrived from that Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A True Account of the Late Pyracies of Jamaica; The Authors, Abettors, and Encouragers Thereof. ... by One Just Arrived from That Island. ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A True Account of the Late Pyracies of Jamaica; The Authors, Abettors, and Encouragers Thereof. ... by One Just Arrived from That Island. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A True Account of the Late Pyracies of Jamaica; The Authors, Abettors, and Encouragers Thereof. ... by One Just Arrived from That Island. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140715238
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140715232
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.08.2011 11:48:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Dissuasion to Great-Britain and the Colonies, from the Slave-Trade to Africa. Shewing the Injustice Thereof, &C. Revised and Abridged. by James Sw", von "Swan, James" (9781140715221)
- "To the People of Great Britain and Ireland. by Roger O'Connor.", von "O'Connor, Roger" (9781140715245)
- "A Letter from Percival Stockdale to Granville Sharp Esq. Suggested to the Authour [Sic], by the Present Insurrection of the Negroes, in the Island o", von "Stockdale, Percival" (9781140715214)
- "Letters lately printed in the Freeman's and Hibernian Journals, under the signature of P. Leyal: addressed to His Grace the Duke of Leinster. And now ... at the desire of the Apollo Society, ...", von "Leyal, P." (9781140715252)
- "Considerations on the Slave Trade; And the Consumption of West Indian Produce.", von "Cooper, Thomas" (9781140715207)
- "Observations on Dr. Duigenan's fair representation of the present political state of Ireland; particularly, with respect to his strictures on a ... Ireland reconsidered, by Patrick Lattin, Esq.", von "Lattin, Patrick" (9781140715269)