The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT112173Anonymous. By William Sharpe. With a half-title. On p.17 is: 'The Protestant. Part II.'.London : printed for W. Flexney, G. Kearsly, and J. Almon, 1767. ,50p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-defence-of-strictvres-on-Dr-Lowth-respecting-liberty-With-observations-on-other-men-and-things-The-second-edition-corrected~~William-Sharpe Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A defence of strictvres on Dr. Lowth, respecting liberty. With observations on other men and things. The second edition, corrected. William Sharpe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A defence of strictvres on Dr. Lowth, respecting liberty. With observations on other men and things. The second edition, corrected Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Defence of Strictvres on Dr. Lowth, Respecting Liberty. with Observations on Other Men and Things. the Second Edition, Corrected. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Defence of Strictvres on Dr. Lowth, Respecting Liberty. with Observations on Other Men and Things. the Second Edition, Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Defence of Strictvres on Dr. Lowth, Respecting Liberty. with Observations on Other Men and Things. the Second Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689423
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689428
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.01.2011 15:47:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Dedication to the Collective Body of the People of England, in Which the Source of Our Present Political Distractions Are (Sic Pointed Out, and a Plan", von "Bertie, Willoughby" (9781140689416)
- "A Short Sketch of Temporary Regulations (Until Better Shall Be Proposed for the Intended Settlement on the Grain Coast of Africa, Near Sierra Leona.", von "Sharp, Granville" (9781140689430)
- "The Speech of the REV. Sir Thomas Broughton, Bart. at the Meeting Held at Stafford, the 27th of February Last, for the Purpose of Addressing the King", von "Broughton, Thomas" (9781140689409)
- "Disputatio Juridica, Ad Tit. XI. Lib. L. Digest. de Nundinis. Quam, ... Pro Advocati Munere Consequendo, Publicae Disquisitioni Subjicit Jacobus Graha", von "Grahame, James" (9781140689447)
- "Three Letters from Sir John Dalrymple, Bart. ... to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount Barrington, Late Secretary at War, on His Lordship's Official C", von "Dalrymple, John" (9781140689393)
- "Tim Twisting to Dick Twining; Or, a Seaman to a Teaman: Being a Plain Dealer's Answer to a Tea Dealer's Letter.", von "Twisting, Tim" (9781140689454)