The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT108767Thomas Bull = William Jones, of Nayland.London : printed by Norman and Carpenter; and sold by F. and C. Rivington, 1793. ,49,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-John-Bull-Esq-from-his-second-cousin-Thomas-Bull-author-of-the-first-and-second-letters-to-his-brother-John~~William-Jones Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A letter to John Bull, Esq. from his second cousin Thomas Bull, author of the first and second letters to his brother John. William Jones, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A letter to John Bull, Esq. from his second cousin Thomas Bull, author of the first and second letters to his brother John. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to John Bull, Esq. from His Second Cousin Thomas Bull, Author of the First and Second Letters to His Brother John. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to John Bull, Esq. from His Second Cousin Thomas Bull, Author of the First and Second Letters to His Brother John.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to John Bull, Esq. from His Second Cousin Thomas Bull, Author of the First and Second Letters to His Brother John.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689188
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689185
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.11.2012 05:45:56
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.", von "Stratford, Edward" (9781140689171)
- "French Aggression, Proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the Causes of the War;" with Reflections on the Original Character of the French Revolution, and", von "Bowles, John" (9781140689195)
- "Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals. the Third Edition.", von "Sneyd, Ralph" (9781140689164)
- "Observations on the Right Hon. Edmund Burke's Pamphlet, on the Subject of the French Revolution. by Benjamin Bousfield, Esqr.", von "Bousfield, Benjamin" (9781140689201)
- "The importance of the island of Minorca and harbour of Port-Mahon, fully and impartially considered. With a history and description of both, in a letter from a merchant to a noble lord.", von "Merchant." (9781140689157)
- "The Advantage of a National Observance of Divine and Human Laws. a Discourse in Defence of Our Admirable Constitution. by a Layman, ... to Which Is Ad", von "Deck, Philip" (9781140689218)