Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT088553The Earl of A-h = Edward Stratford, Earl of Aldborough. With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, 1783. ,ii,,8-30,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-essay-on-the-true-interests-and-resources-of-the-empire-of-the-King-of-Great-Britain-and-Ireland-c-c-by-the-Earl-of-A-h~~Edward-Stratford Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An essay on the true interests and resources of the empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &c. &c. by the Earl of A-h. Edward Stratford, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An essay on the true interests and resources of the empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &c. &c. by the Earl Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689171
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689177
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.08.2012 10:58:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals. the Third Edition.", von "Sneyd, Ralph" (9781140689164)
- "A Letter to John Bull, Esq. from His Second Cousin Thomas Bull, Author of the First and Second Letters to His Brother John.", von "Jones, William" (9781140689188)
- "The importance of the island of Minorca and harbour of Port-Mahon, fully and impartially considered. With a history and description of both, in a letter from a merchant to a noble lord.", von "Merchant." (9781140689157)
- "French Aggression, Proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the Causes of the War;" with Reflections on the Original Character of the French Revolution, and", von "Bowles, John" (9781140689195)
- "Several Letters Between Two Ladies: Wherein the Lawfulness and Unlawfulness of Artificial Beauty in Point of Conscience, Are Nicely Debated. ...", von "Gauden, John" (9781140689140)
- "Observations on the Right Hon. Edmund Burke's Pamphlet, on the Subject of the French Revolution. by Benjamin Bousfield, Esqr.", von "Bousfield, Benjamin" (9781140689201)