The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T086870Notes: Anonymous. By W. Warrington.Imprint: Egham : printed by C. Boult, 1800. Collation: 38p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Abstract-of-the-republics-of-antiquity~~W-Warrington Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140665200, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Abstract of the Republics of Antiquity.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Abstract of the Republics of Antiquity.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140665205
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140665200
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.07.2011 09:28:48
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:34:02
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Flowers of Modern History. Comprehending, on a New Plan, the Most Remarkable Revolutions and Events, ... from the Irruption of the Goths and Vanda", von "Adams, John" (9781140665199)
- "Medical and Chirurgical Observations, as an Appendix to a Former Publication. by Benjamin Gooch Surgeon.", von "Gooch, Benjamin" (9781140665212)
- "A Supplement to the State of the Expedition from Canada, Containing General Burgoyne's Orders, Respecting the Principal Movements, ... of the Army t", von "Burgoyne, John" (9781140665182)
- "A Full Reply to a Pamphlet, Entitled, a Short Answer to a Set of Queries Directed to the Principal Conductors of the General Hospital, or Infirmary,", von "Baylies, William" (9781140665229)
- "A Summary of Universal History; In Nine Volumes. Exhibiting the Rise, Decline, and Revolutions of the Different Nations of the World, from the Creat", von "Anquetil, Louis-Pierre" (9781140665175)
- "An account of the principal lazarettos in Europe; with various papers relative to the plague: ... By John Howard, F.R.S. The second edition, with additions.", von "Howard, John" (9781140665236)