Detailseite wird geladen...
Regarded by many as the greatest tennis player in the history of the sport, this authoritative biography is based on many exclusive interviews with Federer and his family as well as the author's experience covering the international tennis circuit for many years. Completely comprehensive, it provides an informed account of the Swiss tennis star from his early days as a temperamental player on the junior circuit, through his early professional career, to his winning major tennis tournaments, including the U.S. Open and Wimbledon. Readers will appreciate the anecdotes about his early years, revel in the insider's view of the professional tennis circuit, and be inspired by this champion's rise to the top of his game. The Roger Federer Story: Quest for Perfection Stauffer, Rene, New Chapter Press
A biography of tennis superstar Roger Federer, the Swiss tennis player regarded as the greatest player in the history of the sport. This book provides a life storyline for Federer from the background of his parents, through his beginnings in professional tennis to his lifting of the trophies of tennis tournaments such as Wimbledon and the US Open.
Nr. M00942257391 Versandkosten:, 3, zzgl. Versandkosten
Capstone. Hardcover. 1841120871 Good condition, cover has some wear, might have some writings. . Good., Capstone, New Chapter Press. Hardcover. GOOD. Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some light highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable., New Chapter Press
Affordable Books, Discover Books
Versandkosten: EUR 8.52
2007, ISBN: 0942257391
[EAN: 9780942257397], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: New Chapter Press], GENERAL AAS HARDCOVER PRINTED BOOKS, Biography & Autobiography|General, Biography & Autobiography|Sports, Sports & Recreation|General, Sports & Recreation|Tennis, This is a former library book with library stickers and stamps.
Friends of the Phoenix Public Library, Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 12.95
2004, ISBN: 9780942257397
Hardcover, Gebraucht, guter Zustand, Ex-Library Book-will contain Library Markings. Minimal damage to cover and binding. Pages show light use. With pride from Motor City. All books guaranteed. Best Service, Best Prices., [PU: New Chapter Press]
Motor City Books
The Roger Federer Story: Quest for Perfection
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Roger Federer Story: Quest for Perfection
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780942257397
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0942257391
Herausgeber: NEW CHAPTER PR
Gewicht: 0,572 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.04.2007 05:05:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 10.12.2016 09:45:15
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Weekend Warriors: Men of the National Lacrosse League", von "McDermott, Jack" (9780942257380)
- "Boycott: Stolen Dreams of the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games", von "Caraccioli, Tom; Caraccioli, Jerry" (9780942257403)
- "Bar Games: A Guide to Playing Ntn and Megatouch at Your Favorite Bar or Restaurant", von "Shilling, Lauren" (0942257375)
- "The Bud Collins History of Tennis: An Authoritative Encyclopedia and Record Book", von "Collins, Bud" (9780942257410)
- "On This Day in Tennis History: A Day-By-Day Anthology of Anecdotes and Historical Happenings", von "Walker, Randy" (9780942257427)
- "The Lennon Prophecy: A New Examination of the Death Clues of the Beatles", von "Niezgoda, Joseph" (9780942257458)