- 9780890516614 How Do We Know the Bible Is True? (H…
- 9780890516331 How Do We Know the Bible Is True? (K…
- 9780310538202 How Do We Know the Bible is True? (L…
- 9781614581239 How Do We Know the Bible is True Vol…
- 9781614582618 How Do We Know the Bible is True Vol…
How Do We Know The Bible Is True? Questions about God aren't going away.* Why should I believe the Bible?* What makes its more authoritative than other historical documents?* Isn't the Bible full of myths and legends?? How will you respond? The challenging uncertainties in your mind, or in the mind of someone you know, are worth taking the time to explore. In six engaging sessions designed to get small groups talking, each guide in theContenders Bible Study Series? deals head-on-with some of the controversies commonly asked about Christianity. You will dialogue in the process of study and spiritual conversations that will lead you to conclude that the Christian faith can stand up you any challenge.?Session Topics1? How did we get the Bible?2? Isn't the Bible full of myths and legends?3? What about those "lost books" of the Bible?4? What about all the contradictions?5? Why do Christians believe the Bible is perfect?6? How do we know the words haven't been changed?? christian books and bibles,education and reference,reference,religion and spirituality,theology Theology, AMG Publishers
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2008, ISBN: 0899577792
[EAN: 9780899577791], [PU: AMG Publishers], Religion|Bible Studies|General, Religion|Christianity|Theology|Apologetics, An acceptable and readable copy. All pages are intact, and the spine and cover are also intact. May have significant usage wear, age discoloration, stains, soil, exposure to moisture, tape, stickers, cover creases, cocked spine, bent boards, missing or damaged dust jacket, bumped corners, bent, folded, dog-eared, or foxed pages, previous owner label or name, remainder mark, inscription, notes, underlining and/or highlighting that does not obscure the text. Book only; no CDs, InfoTrac, Access Codes, Activation Keys, or other inclusions, unless otherwise noted.
Goodwill of the Olympics and Rainier Reg, Tacoma, WA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Versandkosten: EUR 32.88
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: AMG PUBL], The Contenders study series of books combine Bible study with spiritual conversations that will lead readers to conclude that the Christian faith can stand up to any challenge. Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00], Neuware, gewerbliches Angebot
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The Contenders study series of books combine Bible study with spiritual conversations that will lead readers to conclude that the Christian faith can stand up to any challenge How Do We Know the Bible Is True? Ankerberg, John / Burroughs, Dillon, AMG Publishers
2016, ISBN: 9780899577791
AMG Publishers, 2016-06-10. Paperback. New. Publisher's Return. Ships in 1-2 business days!, AMG Publishers, 2016-06-10
Beans Books, Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 23.25
How Do We Know the Bible Is True?
Detailangaben zum Buch - How Do We Know the Bible Is True?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780899577791
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0899577792
Herausgeber: AMG PUBL
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.01.2009 00:12:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 16.11.2016 17:10:16
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "How Is Christianity Different from Other Religions?", von "Ankerberg, John; Burroughs, Dillon" (9780899577807)
- "How Do We Know God Exists?", von "John, Ankerberg; Burroughs, Dillon" (9780899577814)
- "Why Does God Allow Suffering and Evil?", von "Ankerberg, John; Burroughs, Dillon" (9780899577821)
- "To Live Is Christ DVD Set (Following God Through the Bible)", von "Nancy McGuirk" (0899577849)
- "The Lesser Sun", von "LB Graham" (0899577733)
- "Following God - Philippians", von "Narrated by Nancy McGuirk" (9780899577852)