Detailseite wird geladen...
, [Kein Buch] <-> Reviews of previous editions: an excellent resource for anyone involved in health research and highly recommended Palliative Medicine a valuable source book for health services researchers, health care providers, and others interested in quantifying quality of life for clinical or research purposes The International Journal for Quality in Health Care includes accounts of a number of recently developed scales, while retaining the breadth, concision and clarity that marked the first edition Medicine, Healthcare and Philosophy Highly Commended: BMA Medical Book Competition 1998 This thoroughly revised and updated edition offers a comprehensive guide to measures of health and is an essential reference resource for all health professionals and students. Containing details of the use of most of the major measures of health and functioning, the new edition includes: · A new chapter on measuring global quality of life · Updated analysis of measures of subjective well-being · A revised and up-to-date selection of useful addresses Measuring Health is key reading for upper level undergraduates and postgraduates in health studies, health sciences, research methods and social sciences. <-> HC/Medizin/Allgemeines The essential reference to regulate quality health care Interest in measuring quality of life and broader health status has risen sharply over the past few years, and the production of measurement scales has almost become an industry. For this reason, there is a need to keep "Measuring Health "up-to-date on pertinent developments and references. This thoroughly revised and updated edition offers a comprehensive guide to measures of health and is an essential reference resource for all health professionals and students. The unique strength of the book lies in author Ann Bowling's ability to provide an accessible commentary and guidance on a range of commonly, and not so commonly, used scales. Each chapter is self-contained, and you can dip into and out of the book or read it in full. Current users of the book praise its user-friendly format and length, which are continued in the third edition.
Sofort lieferbar Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
Detailangaben zum Buch - Measuring Health
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780335215287
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0335215289
Herausgeber: McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Open University Press
Gewicht: 0,610 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.02.2008 00:02:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 08.06.2009 05:55:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Measuring Health: A Review of Quality of Life Measurement Scales", von "Bowling, Ann" (0335215270)
- "Extending Social Research: Application, Implementation and Publication", von "Bywaters, Paul; Letherby, Gayle" (9780335215294)
- "Women in Later Life", von "Afshar, Haleh; Franks, Myfanwy; Maynard, Mary" (9780335215263)
- "Extending Social Research: Application, Implementation and Publication", von "Letherby, Gayle; Bywaters, Paul" (9780335215300)
- "Women in Later Life: Exploring Race and Ethnicity", von "Afshar, Haleh; Franks, Myfanwy; Maynard, Mary" (9780335215256)
- "Foundations of Problem-based Learning", von "Howell, Claire" (0335215319)